It is never work when one is having fun
Currently steering the creative helm of GERMS, I held the pivotal role of conjuring imaginative endeavors. I was the mastermind behind crafting compelling narratives, devising visionary strategies, and orchestrating the flawless execution of integrated marketing campaigns that not only guided the agency through the tumultuous waves of change but also sculpted it into the formidable entity it is today.
My journey at GERMS was nothing short of meteoric. Within a mere two months on the job, I clinched the coveted NTUC INCOME, Building and Construction authority accounts, Over the years, I continued to pitch and secure key accounts and growing them steadily. Yet, it was the colossal campaign for Singapore Press Holdings in 2014 that etched my name into the annals of my advertising journey. GERMS summoned the prodigious Savant Stephen Wiltshire to grace our shores, armed only with his extraordinary memory to recreate the panoramic splendor of Singapore. The event was nothing short of a spectacle, with the then President Mr Tony Tan himself gracing Paragon Shopping Mall and etching on the very canvas you see today inside URA building. A staggering 150,000 spectators converged at the venue. The reverberations of this momentous occasion were felt far and wide, with over 8 million online impressions igniting a digital wildfire.
Fast forward to 2016, and GERMS had grown beyond bounds. Our local presence had tripled in size, mirroring our soaring ambitions. On the regional front, we planted our flag firmly in Jakarta, unveiling our maiden overseas office, where a battalion of INDO creatives operated under my watchful eye.
Today, I stand at the helm, overseeing not one, not two, but four dynamic teams of creative minds. Our client portfolio reads like a who’s who of industries, spanning the realms of automotive, finance, insurance, beauty, and lifestyle. GERMS, under my creative guidance, continues to be the catalyst of innovation, shaping narratives that captivate, inspire, and lead the way in the ever-evolving landscape of marketing and creativity.
– The Crowbar Awards 2023 – Jury for The Good category
– Jury for Crowbar Awards 2023
– Industry reviewer, Portfolio night Singapore Poly 2021, 2022
– Jury for Crowbar Awards 2021 – Branding/Integrated
– Jury for Crowbar Awards 2022 – Design
– Expert, Graphic Design Technology Technical Working Group (TWG) for WorldSkills Singapore 2021.
– The Gong Award 2017 – Jury for Innovation, Integrated, Media and CSR
– Head of the interactive jury panel for Crowbar 2015.
– Panel for Industrial Training Programme, Singapore Polytechnic.
– Marker for FYP 2017, 2019, 2021 graduates, Singapore Polytechnic.
– Marker for FYP 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 graduates, Temasek Polytechnic.
– Internal Examiner/Marker for FYP 2017, Temasek Polytechnic.